This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow shortly. To express an interest in this business and to receive full business sales de...More Details »
• Spacious bar areas, restaurant & function room • 6 en suite guest bedrooms and 3 bedroom owners flat • High turnover and popular neighbourhood business • South Cumbria town on the Duddon Estuary with Nature Reserves and beaches • Just outside the Lake District National ParkMore Details »
• Marston’s Leased Partners Pub Opportunity • Cosy bar areas and separate dining area with mezzanine floor • 5 guest bedrooms and self contained living quarters • Large car park and small paddockMore Details »
VAT is payable on commerical premises Hilton Smythe is delighted to introduce to the market The Belah Bridge Inn, an English country public house and restaurant. this homely family ran, country pub was established in the 1840’s. The current owners took over 2 years ago and are selling as they ...More Details »
Public House Brampton, Cumbria - Prime town centre locality - All wet sales - Has large function room - Has huge potential to develop food trade - Turnover: £245,000 per annum Leasehold + SAV...More Details »
Super opportunity to acquire major late-licensed music & televised sporting event venue currently operating on 5-day week from impressive & extremely well fitted 3-storey character parade premises on busy coastal town centre hospitality circuit. Comes with spacious 3-bed maisonette apartment & HUGE scope...More Details »
Since its inception, the business has gained its strong reputation as a popular sports bar environment and continues to draw in new custom in the form of passing trade and tourists year on year. Its ...More Details »
• Lakeland village 6 miles from Keswick
• Large bar and dining area with 70 possible covers
• Many traditional features
• 3 bedroom owners accomodation
• Seating area to the front and car park
Confidential sale - contact us for full details quoting the reference MA1127
More Details »
• Open plan bar, dining conservatory and decked outside seating area • Well presented and maintained property with good sized car park • Local drinking and dining trade • Views of the western Lake DistrictMore Details »
• All day opening Lakeland country inn
• Charming village in the southern fells of the Lake District National Park
• Traditional eclectic bar and restaurant areas with 70 covers
• 5 well appointed en suite guest bedrooms
• Brewery owned property held on a commercial leaseMore Details »
Freehold public house with 2 bedroom owner's flat. Function room and beer garden. Close to town centre, harbour and railway station. The business has consisted of wet trade and functions. The freehold interest in the property is available for sale with vacant possession. More Details »
Fantastic opportunity to acquire old established hub of close-knit community life with excellent year round regular local customer base & high summer uplift currently operating on wet sales only from 3-storey character parade premises with wealth of features & extremely well fitted bar facilities on pict...More Details »
Freehold Business For Sale in South Cumbria •Substantial 3 storey freehold premises with large garden, built 1860.•Centre of village with stunning views over the surrounding countryside•70 Cover restaurant with internal configuration for more covers if desired.•Spacious 5 bedroom living accommoda...More Details »
Ref 13916 A Freehold. The Belah Bridge Inn, an English country public house and restaurant. this homely family ran, country pub was established in the 1840’s. Idyllic location. The business reports a turnover for the last year of approximately £200,000 More Details »
• 10 modern luxury en suite guest bedrooms • 70 cover bar and restaurant with first floor expansion area • Takeaway fish and chip shop • Substantial property extended and rebuilt in 2011 • High turnover business in centre of edge of Lake District townMore Details »
• Superbly refurbished property and thriving CAMRA Award winning business
• Open plan bar / dining areas with covers for about 60
• 5 exquisite en suite guest bedrooms plus owner’s flat with rooftop terrace
• Outside seating to the front and large rear garden
• Next to Railway Station More Details »
• Substantial freehold premises opposite seafront to Solway Coast.
• Currently 8 letting rooms with further 4 to be refurbished.
• Former 17th Century Coaching Hotel – Charles Dickens stayed there…
• Period beams, numerous original fireplaces and architectural features. More Details »
Have a question or request? Fill in the contact form below and a member of the Rightbiz Support Team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Live chat available! Chat with a Rightbiz representive.
Thank-you for contacting us!
Your question/request has successfully submitted. A member of the Rightbiz Support Team will handle your message shortly, please allow up to 48-hours for a response via email. Thank you for your patience.