• Well restored and refurbished Grade II Listed town centre property • Ground floor and basement sales area totalling 423.2sqm (454 sqft) • Upper floor 1 bedroom maisonette with separate access • Potential income over £10,000 per annum • Shop let and maisonette recently used for holiday lettin...More Details »
FULLY EQUIPPED TAKEAWAY WITH FISH RANGE - CUMBRIA Massive scope to further develop the business Situated in the desirable town of Egremont Recently been refurbished Genuine reason for sale Walk in condition FREEHOLDMore Details »
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow shortly. To express an interest in this business and to receive full business sales de...More Details »
The property is an internal ground floor retail unit within the popular Museum Square shopping centre. It offers well-proportioned, return frontage retail space with an excellent stockroom and direct rear access for deliveries.More Details »
Ristorante Da Vinci is a family owned and run Italian restaurant, and has been trading for over 11 years. We are advised that the current owners are reluctantly selling due to their wish to take a well-deserved retirement. Ristorante Da Vinci is fully licensed and boasts an exceptional authentic ...More Details »
Planning permission has been granted on the 7th June 2017 for 4 Victoria Street to change existing use of the building from mixed used A3 (café) and flat (owner occupied) to A1 or A2 use (retail or betting office). This permission allows for a change of use for A1 or A2.More Details »
• Prime location within Kendal. • Spacious premises with car sale forecourts for 24+ cars. • Large office and potential repair workshop. • Scope for mechanical repairs or bodyshop / smart repairs. • Scope for alloy repairs / tyre fitting....More Details »
Great Broughton is a village in West Cumbria, in the Borough of Allerdale bordering the Western Lake District in Cumbria. The village is 3 miles west of the market town Cockermouth, above the banks of the River Derwent and just off the A66.More Details »
• Prime position in centre of busy Lake District tourist town • Operating throughout the day as a food and coffee bar • Licence for outside seating in front of pedestrianised shopping square • Thriving and unique opportunity • Premises held on leaseMore Details »
Established and well-presented guest house business in excellent trading location close to Keswick town centre. Five guest bedrooms (four en-suite), plus owner’s two bedroomed accommodation. Highly rated on Trip Advisor, lifestyle opportunity with further potential.More Details »
• Freehold business for sale £245,000 • Famous award-winning Lake District business. • Established since 1954. • Annual turnover of £261,000 with a 53% gross profit. • Outstanding location on the western edge of the Lake District National Park. • Licensed tearoom, Coffee Shop + Gifts / Craf...More Details »
WELL PRESENTED VACANT PREMISES (FORMER FISH & CHIP SHOP) WITH 2 APARTMENTS - CUMBRIA Two self contained apartments currently with tenants Situated in the popular tourist town of Windermere Early viewing essential to fully appreciate Ideal lifestyle change opportunity Recently refurbishedMore Details »
• Spacious bar areas, restaurant & function room • 6 en suite guest bedrooms and 3 bedroom owners flat • High turnover and popular neighbourhood business • South Cumbria town on the Duddon Estuary with Nature Reserves and beaches • Just outside the Lake District National ParkMore Details »
TRADITIONAL FISH AND CHIP SHOP - CUMBRIA Well presented and highly reputed business Situated in the desirable area of Ormsgill High amount of regular and repeat trade Ideal for a first time buyer Walk in condition 5* hygiene rating FREEHOLDMore Details »
Whitehaven, Cumbria, T/O circa £500,000, Established over 30 years, Registered for 18 clients, Running at 100% occupancy, 18 single en-suite bedrooms, Idyllic location, Excellent reputation with local community, Highly trained staff & strong management structure in place. Substantial & stunning propMore Details »
Have a question or request? Fill in the contact form below and a member of the Rightbiz Support Team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Live chat available! Chat with a Rightbiz representive.
Thank-you for contacting us!
Your question/request has successfully submitted. A member of the Rightbiz Support Team will handle your message shortly, please allow up to 48-hours for a response via email. Thank you for your patience.