FULLY EQUIPPED TAKEAWAY WITH FISH RANGE - CUMBRIA Massive scope to further develop the business Situated in the desirable town of Egremont Recently been refurbished Genuine reason for sale Walk in condition FREEHOLDMore Details »
Planning permission has been granted on the 7th June 2017 for 4 Victoria Street to change existing use of the building from mixed used A3 (café) and flat (owner occupied) to A1 or A2 use (retail or betting office). This permission allows for a change of use for A1 or A2.More Details »
• Prime position in centre of busy Lake District tourist town • Operating throughout the day as a food and coffee bar • Licence for outside seating in front of pedestrianised shopping square • Thriving and unique opportunity • Premises held on leaseMore Details »
• Freehold business for sale £245,000 • Famous award-winning Lake District business. • Established since 1954. • Annual turnover of £261,000 with a 53% gross profit. • Outstanding location on the western edge of the Lake District National Park. • Licensed tearoom, Coffee Shop + Gifts / Craf...More Details »
• Fully licensed 32 cover bistro in historic north Cumbria market town • A la carte homemade menu using local produce • Outside seating area to the front • Excellent established trade with limited competitionMore Details »
• Established over 40 years. • Prime location within the centre of Cockermouth. • Elevated position and never been subject to flooding. • Rent fixed at £15677 per year until 2025. • Renewable lease. • Daytime trade only – scope to open in the evenings and on Sundays. More Details »
Kendal, Cumbria. T/O £240,000. Well established business situated in a popular busy location. Very strong reputation. Small soft play area. Large seating area. Excellent reviews on TripAdvisor. EPC Rating E. Leasehold. Offers invited.More Details »
•26 cover daytime and evening business established since 2012 •Town centre covered shopping arcade with evening parking •Unit has separate external access and entrance to arcade •Bustling edge of Lake District market town •Enormous potential for growthMore Details »
SEASIDE CAFE WITH LETTING ACCOMMODATION - CUMBRIA Situated in the coastal resort of Seascale High amount of regular & repeat trade Scope for further development Genuine reason for sale 3x letting rooms 1 bedroom flat FREEHOLDMore Details »
GRADE 2 LISTED FREEHOLD TEAROOMS WITH SUPERB TWO BEDROOM ACCOMMODATION COMMANDING LOCATION IN HISTORIC BUSY MARKET TOWN REFURBISHED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION WITH NEW ROOF – SECONDARY D/GLAZING WOODBURNER & NEW BATHROOM – EXTENSIVE COMMERCIAL KITCHEN TEAROOMS...More Details »
Super opportunity to acquire busy community store with excellent year-round regular & passing trade operating from superbly fitted 2-storey parade premises with spacious ground-floor supermarket-style retail area in high footfall city centre position. Coms with fully licensed & 'TripAdvisor' highly rated...More Details »
Fantastic opportunity to acquire well established & Tripadvisor highly rated coffee shop currently operating on 11-month season & latest closing 6pm from superbly fitted & presented detached character premises with internal & external covers in picture-postcard lakeside tourist town centre with HUGE scop...More Details »
Freehold business for sale £385,000 - centre of Dent within Dentdale in the Yorkshire Dales. Licensed Café, Tearoom, Self-Catering Studio, Potential Bistro, Restaurant or Tap-House Business for sale in Dent, Yorkshire Dales, Cumbria.More Details »
An excellent leasehold business opportunity, to acquire a well established and prominent café business. Sun Cottage operates from premises situated in a central location within a traditional Lakeland building, which is spread over three floors.More Details »
Fantastic location - busy trading / residential area. Double fronted premises (approx. 1000sq.ft) with free parking outside. Separate chippy / sandwich bar area. T/o c£100k with huge scope to extend menu / opening hours - could easily achieve more! Est. many years with a fantastic reputation. More Details »
• Thriving and award winning restaurant and takeaway business
• Two-bedroom first floor flat
• Popular tourist area nestling between Lake District and Yorkshire Dales
• About 2 miles from Junction 39 of the M6More Details »
Have a question or request? Fill in the contact form below and a member of the Rightbiz Support Team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Live chat available! Chat with a Rightbiz representive.
Thank-you for contacting us!
Your question/request has successfully submitted. A member of the Rightbiz Support Team will handle your message shortly, please allow up to 48-hours for a response via email. Thank you for your patience.