The premises are prominently located on the Midland Road near the Luton Railway Station rear exit with great footfall from the train station & High Town area in Luton within walking distance to the town centre.
Fully fitted shop units with underground extraction systems leading to the rear of the building, fryers, grills, coolers, twin basket chip fryer with food display above.
A3 & the landlord would consider other usage
£12,000 for fixture & fittings & new lease
£7,800 per annum
A new full repairing and insuring lease is available
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries to the local authority.
Approximately 270 sq ft
To be confirmed
London Properties charges a fee of £200 plus VAT for taking up references for proposed tenants. This fee is non refundable after the references have been taken up, whether they are accepted or not by the Landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property the deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the London Properties client account
FIXTURE & FITTINGS:
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
London Properties for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to London Properties.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT
Through London Properties by appointment only
- Close to Local Amenities
- Fully Fitted
- Currently Closed
- Small Business
- New Lease
- Vacant/Empty Premises
- Potential for Alternative Use
- Prime Location
- Price Reduced
- Offers Invited