- Prominent high street position
- Circa 650 sq ft retail space with ancillary areas
- Internal fixture & fittings available
- Highly visible unit with a gross frontage of 20 ft
- Large volume of passing traffic
- Rental incentives available
- NO FOOD RELATED OPERATORS
- EPC rating C
- Guide Rental £10,500 p/a
Ground floor lock-up unit briefly comprising front retail trading area, rear service counter, store/ office, kitchenette, WC and rear courtyard.
Newton Abbot is a popular and thriving market town located in the district of Teignbridge which has a population of circa 130,000. Benefiting from a wide catchment area and with excellent road and rail links to major cities such as Exeter (17 miles north) and Plymouth (32 miles south west), whilst also being on the main line rail network. Newton Abbot is also an ideal base to explore destinations such as Torbay, the South Hams and Dartmoor National Park, all a short drive away. 101 Queen Street is on the main vehicular thoroughfare of the town centre.
- Close to Local Amenities
- Adjacent to Multiple Retailers
- Town Centre location