Killols Fish UK Ltd is now welcomed to the market due to our clients desire to focus on other business interests.
Traditional fish and chip shop also serving kebabs, pizzas and southern fried chicken.
Excellent location with plenty of parking.
Leasehold with the local authority on an attractive leased rent.
Scope to boost trade: -
- Opportunity for further expansion utilising social media and a strong web prescience.
- Potential to grow the business with a local delivery service and extended menu.
- Situated amongst a row of shops in a busy residential area, the business would benefit from regular and possibly longer opening hours.
Currently operating restricted hours.
- Planning permission has been granted for flats to be built behind the shop.
- Winshill village primary and nursery school is located to the rear of the shops.
- Strong local footfall.
- In close proximity to further amenities, including a pub, from which the business derives a generous amount of trade.
- Plenty of parking to the front and side of the unit.
- Situated within a row of shops in a busy residential area on the outskirts of Burton-On -Trent.
- Rear private parking.
Mid terrace unit in a row of businesses with residential units to the first and second floor. The accommodation is not included in the sale.
The front of the unit comprises waiting area and counter with fish showroom to the right hand side. A double fish fryer with chip storage, two kebab spits and hot plate to the back of the serving area further equipment includes: -
1x double fronted polar freezer
1x chest freezer plus additional fridge freezer unit
1x 4 hob gas burner
1x Delonghi microwave
1x Modena double pizza oven
1 x Kuruma southern fried chicken oven
1 x Coca Cola fridge unit
1x sauce storage unit
Shutters to the front
TV and entertainment system
Both the front and rear preparation room benefit from various stainless steel preparation units and everything is working and in good order at time of writing and is included in the sale.
Private parking to the rear of the store.
Premises are leased from Staffordshire district council at a rate of £3,250 per annum we are advised that there is 3.5 years remaining on the current lease.
Monday to Saturday: 11.30am - 10pm
The business would greatly benefit from regular hours as the current operator has only been opening on certain days at certain times.
The business is currently run by the owner with the help of one part time staff member.
We are advised that the turnover is in the region of £1,300 to £1,400 per week depending on opening hours with a nett profit in the region of £20,000 per annum.
The business could be improved by regular opening times, social media development and a local delivery service.
Would consider sensible offers.
Flats to be built behind the shop, potential increase in custom.
- Price Reduced